Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Flickr

Afternoon...How did you spend yours? I spent most of my afternoon exploring Flickr. While I found it, at times, to be overwhelming I also found it to be quite interesting. I successfully uploaded my first photo to my Flickr account and I am satisfied with that accomplishment! Moreover, as per the iHCPL instructions, I explored further some of the other tools and applications Flickr makes available. Trippermap is fascinating. Perhaps "fascinating" is a bit much, but I am a person who is highly impressed with the GoogleEarth abilities. I love utilizing Google Maps to get that bird's eye view. Imagine...you can view the satelite image of almost any destination/place.? I also played around with Colorpickr a bit. You could entertain your eyes all day with it!

1 comment:

Libhelper said...

Could you send your flickr picture to your blog?