Sunday, October 7, 2007

Photo Editing


What do you think? Quite nice if I do say so myself! Here it is ladies and gentlemen - my first "edited" pic. If your not noticing the "edited" part, allow me to make it clear...
I utilized the Pixer website to edit my photo. The photo you see to the left is one of my fav pics. (Makes you feel like a kid, doesn't it? Who doesn't wish they had an elephant for a friend?) Utilizing Pixer I prescribed the "cloud" effect to the pic, hence the "cloudiness".
Once I had it all figured out, I spent some time playing around with other pics and effects. You really could spend all day designing and customizing pics. If anyone has yet to explore Pixer, get right on it! It's a blast. May I recommend the "oil painting" effect. I applied this effect to a pic of the LOC reading room, and it looked so cool!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this photo. This is how I feel next to this whole blog experience: SMALL.